[162/7118 words]
2012年11月13日火曜日
My favorite class
My favorite class is listening class. The teacher is Warren Gehl. He is kind and sometimes funny. I watched movies in the class. In spring semester, I watched The Truman Show. It was a very interesting movie. I couldn't understand the story of the movie at first, bur in the end, I could understand that means, and I felt it was fun! In fall semester, I watch Notting Hill. It was romance, but it contains funny scenes. When I and other students watched the scenes, we started to laugh at the same time. I can learn words and idioms through the movies. I want to increase my vocabularies, and I want to improve my listening skill. I can listen to native speakers' pronunciation thorough the movies. It is hard for me to listening English, but I could enjoy learning English in the class. I seldom watch Western movies, so listening class is a good chance for me to watch Western movies.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿