2012年6月22日金曜日

Go shopping!

On Tuesday, I went shopping after I finished taking classes. First, I went to TSUTAYA. I can buy books, CDs and DVDs. I can also rent CDs and DVDs. I often go there. On Tuesday, I bought a CD. The songs which is taped are sung by Atsuko Maeda. I like her. This CD is a new single, and Wednesday is when it put on sale, but I got it on Tuesday because the CD was arrived at TSUTAYA. When I found and got the CD, I was very happy because I had wanted it since I knew that she released a new song.

I also rented CDs on Tuesday. I rented CDs of Mr. Children, Arashi and Kana Nishino. I like them because their singing voices are very good. After I came back home, I recorded the CDs on my computer and my music player. I enjoyed listening their songs. I asked my father to return the CDs on next day.

Next, I went to PARCO. PARCO is a popular shop in Kumamoto City, and it is one of my favorite stores. I bought clothes there. I was happy because I could get clothes which I had wanted. After I bought them, I went window-shopping. I was satisfied with getting clothes I had wanted, but I want to more clothes. I will go shopping to there again when I have enough time and money. Also, I was going to buy sandals, but I couldn't find them I wanted. I try to go elsewhere and find!

Lastly, I went Hayakawa. I went there  to buy to buy socks because my younger sister asked me to buy to student. I often go there because I was in the basketball club. Even so, recently, my sister has wheeled me into buying everything.

[298 words]

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Hikari^^
    I borrowed CDs of Mr.children, too!
    I like "ESORA"!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi, Sakura!
      I enjoy listening to CDs of Mr. Children.
      I love "365 days" ^^

      削除
  2. I went to TSUTAYA yesterday. I returned CDs of aiko.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I like aiko too.
      I love her songs, especially "boy friend."

      削除