2012年6月6日水曜日

Driver's license


On May 30th, I went to the license center to take a driving test. I graduated from driving school a month ago, but I didn’t have enough time to go the license center. May 30th was birthday of our college, so there were no classes on the day. That’s why I could go there.

However, I hadn’t studied since I graduated from driving school. It was so nervous, so I went to Asahiya before I took a driving test. Asahiya is the place that people can take part in the course for a driving test. Asahiya is late-night operation, so I lived a hard life on the day. I got up at 1:00 a.m., and I prepared for leaving. I left home at 1:30 a.m. My father took me to Asahiya. I arrived there at 2:15 a.m. As soon as I paid a charge, I answered questions. After I finished it, the course started. The course lasted for five hours. I was very sleep during the course, but I endured sleepiness. The course finished at 8:00a.m. After the course finished, I went to the license center.

I arrived at the license center at 8:30 a.m. After I finished acceptance and an eyesight test, I entered the test room. When all of the candidates for a driving test arrived at the room, an examiner started to explain meters that require attention about a driving test. And then, the driving test started at 10:00 a.m. As soon as the test started, I answered questions. There are many questions that I answered and learned at Asahiya. I felt responsive, so I had confidence. The test finished at 10:50 a.m. I went out of the room.

15 minutes later, I heard an announcement, and then an announcement of the results appeared on the screen. My examinee’s number was 047, and I found it on the screen. When I found my number, I was so happy. I returned the room, and I handed in some documents. After finishing it, I had to wait for two hours until driver’s license was completed, but I was free. Two hours later, I returned the room again. I took a picture, and I heard policeman’s talk about traffic accident. I knew that traffic accidents happened many times a year in Japan and Kumamoto. After the talk finished, I was given my driver’s license. Because I got driver’s license, I joined driving society. I think I try to drive safely in order not to happen traffic accidents, and I want to go for a drive!
[425 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿