I get along with my colleagues and bosses. They are very kind, and they teach me what I don’t know. I am on good terms with colleagues of the same generation. We sometimes go out with them on a holiday. Last summer, we went to the sea in Amakusa. We swam and played with a float. I also enjoyed watching DVD in the car while we left for the sea. We stopped at a rest station on our way home. We had dinner. I ate an octopus pilaf there. It was delicious.
I sometimes go bowling with them. We often use an amusement park called “Round 1.” I was not good at bowling first, but I became well slowly. I could get strike four times, so I was so happy. When someone got a strike, we high-five and were pleased. I thought that I could get along better with them through like this chance.
In May 11th, I went to eat out with three colleagues. We went to a restaurant in downtown. We ate pizza, salad, spaghetti, and so on. They were very delicious. We promised to go to eat out with all of members next time. I had a good time, and I want to there again.
[305 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿