2012年5月19日土曜日

BR 1-07: The Emperor’s New Clothes

Once upon a time there was an emperor who loved clothes. (p.3)

I picked this book because I was attracted the title of the book. The emperor loves clothes. I like clothes too, so I was in interested in the story. However, when I read the book, I was surprised because the emperor’s love to clothes was beyond my expectation. One of my surprises is a number of clothes he has. There are other surprises in this book. If you want to know, I recommend you to read the book.

Also, this story is very interesting. First of all, the emperor thought he had nothing to wear at the royal procession. He wanted new clothes. One day, two men came to the emperor. If you want to know the continuation of the story, please read it!

Reference
Sims, Lesley. (2007). The Emperor’s New Clothes. London, England: Ubsorne.
[147 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿