What your level of Kanken?
I tried 2nd grade,but I fell it:(
Hi, Hikari!Your presentation is great and picture is cute.I want to learn German. Is it difficult?And I want to learn Korean, too.
Thank you, Rina:)German is difficult for me, but you can do it!
I took kanken when I was a junior high school student. What class are you taking to study Japanese? I think that your presentation is good.
Thank you, Azuki:)I'm taking theory of Japanese learning.I'm learning semantics now.
HIkachaaaaaaaaa!! Good morning!I want to learn German with you again!your presentation is so good!
Thank you, momochan:)I want to learn German again, too!
Your presentation is good!What your favorite Disney animation?
Thank you, nana:)I like white snow prince.
Your presentation is so great!!I want to learn Italian also.
Thank you, Jumpei:)If KGU had Italian class, I would take it.
Your presentation is fun for me to watch.Which do you like German or English?I want to study Korean because I like K-POP.Let's study it!!
Thank you, ikechan:)I like both, but I think German is more difficult than English.
It is good!What language do you want to learn in the future?I want to learn Korean.
Thank you, Nanako:)I will learn Korean or Chinese next year.
Your presentation is great. The quality is excellent. I studied German last year, too. It was difficult for me. How about you?
Thank you, megumi:)German was difficult for me, too.
Hello, Hikari!I have never watched Disney animations in English!I want to try it!
Hi, Sakura:)I recommend you Winnie the Pooh!
Your presentation is good!I want to study Italian too.Was it difficult for you to study German?
Thank you, Kazumi:)It was difficult for me to study German, but I want to learn more.
I want to learn Chenese,too.But I think it is little difficult for me.
Your presentation is good!!I want to study Italian, too :)
What your level of Kanken?
返信削除I tried 2nd grade,but I fell it:(
削除Hi, Hikari!
返信削除Your presentation is great and picture is cute.
I want to learn German. Is it difficult?
And I want to learn Korean, too.
Thank you, Rina:)
削除German is difficult for me, but you can do it!
I took kanken when I was a junior high school student. What class are you taking to study Japanese? I think that your presentation is good.
返信削除Thank you, Azuki:)
削除I'm taking theory of Japanese learning.
I'm learning semantics now.
HIkachaaaaaaaaa!! Good morning!
返信削除I want to learn German with you again!
your presentation is so good!
Thank you, momochan:)
削除I want to learn German again, too!
Your presentation is good!
返信削除What your favorite Disney animation?
Thank you, nana:)
削除I like white snow prince.
Your presentation is so great!!
返信削除I want to learn Italian also.
Thank you, Jumpei:)
削除If KGU had Italian class, I would take it.
Your presentation is fun for me to watch.
返信削除Which do you like German or English?
I want to study Korean because I like K-POP.
Let's study it!!
Thank you, ikechan:)
削除I like both, but I think German is more difficult than English.
It is good!
返信削除What language do you want to learn in the future?
I want to learn Korean.
Thank you, Nanako:)
削除I will learn Korean or Chinese next year.
Your presentation is great. The quality is excellent. I studied German last year, too. It was difficult for me. How about you?
返信削除Thank you, megumi:)
削除German was difficult for me, too.
Hello, Hikari!
返信削除I have never watched Disney animations in English!
I want to try it!
Hi, Sakura:)
削除I recommend you Winnie the Pooh!
Your presentation is good!
返信削除I want to study Italian too.
Was it difficult for you to study German?
Thank you, Kazumi:)
削除It was difficult for me to study German, but I want to learn more.
I want to learn Chenese,too.
返信削除But I think it is little difficult for me.
Your presentation is good!!
返信削除I want to study Italian, too :)